Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last week in the US

Thank you for looking at my blog. I will be departing for my assignment on Monday, January 17th. This is my first blog post to make sure I can get the hang of things before I am actually in El Salvador. I am spending my last week saying goodbye to friends and family. I do not know how much time I will have to write to everyone individually, so I wanted to make this blog for everyone to read. Hope to keep in touch with everyone. Thanks for all the support and kindness you have shown me over the years.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I look forward to seeing you in DC before you ship off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you as a son and as a man. My heart will have an empty space while you are gone, but it will also be happy knowing you are living your life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete